06/08/2021 Today the Bitcoin price is Stable and consolidation in the range of $40,000-41000$.. Well I predict The bullish Wave is coming Towards $47,100 & $51,300 most likely if closed above $42100 and The most if You are into Crypto use Some Rules Don’t trade For short Terms Don’t Sell in loss If you are long Term Hodler In trading View of Short term most people’s are Get into huge Loss because There don’t follow there own Rules ..! In Short term Trading view Use Strict stop loss Always .. but Many times I saw when We are in plus Position we Exit as earlier with some Small profits but in loss We wait a lot that becomes / convert into Big losses so better Don’t get into Trading ! Most Important Sell on rise and Buy on dips When Everyone is Buying bullish you stay away from the market & when Everyone is In fear then You Should buy in Low with long term Prospects! The Important one Invest the money only which you don’t need In short Term...
Hello there I am Here To reveal some technical Information about bitcoin ..! As We saw in the past history there Is huge multifold your assets which are into bitcoins from past 10 years ..! I personally get to know bitcoin in mid 2016. And after My self research & learning I get to Know more & more about bitcoin and Also bought & sell some as we can Say in early stage. Till date I am Huge Fan of Bitcoin I do love Bitcoin ! Not emotionally But according to charts patterns always ! Even though in 2016 end I suggest to all my known persona that must invest in Bitcoins some of Your money ! But People’s laugh on me in 2017 we all saw A massive Pump in bitcoin from 1200$ —- to $20,000 Marks I which I personally exit At $14,000 marks Which is Unexcepted and Huge soo Much bulls in the market from $14,000 till $20,000 I just keep watching but not get into again till 2018 and in Ethererum to i bought Ethererum in 2017 early months at approx 200$ and Sell @ 1200$ which is 6X for ...
46000 Marks crossed As My prediction from 30,000 Levels that I am Soo much bullish on Bitcoin & Ethererum .. the Day comes bitcoin I am bullish from 30k levels and My first Target near to hit 47100 in previous blogs and Ethererum from 2100$ to 3250$ now I can See if Cross $3350 levels we can See $3600/3700 levels in Ethererum and for Bitcoin if Closed above $47300 it will kiss $51200 levels Soon ..! Hope Everyone Enjoying The Massive Ride in cryto and Now for Now we might se some consolidation in Cryto because The base Is must for Every market ..! And we Can Go towards $82,000 levels Sooner..! Follow The Rule book discussion in previous blogs & Keep earning in The New Money We wish for All Keep Earning Earn Wisely not Be greedy Regards
Comments
Post a Comment