Bitcoin Game Changer

 Hello there I am Here To reveal some technical Information about bitcoin ..! As We saw in the past history there Is huge multifold your assets which are into bitcoins from past 10 years ..! I personally get to know bitcoin in mid 2016. And after My self research & learning I get to Know more & more about bitcoin and Also bought & sell some as we can Say in early stage. Till date I am Huge Fan of Bitcoin I do love Bitcoin ! Not emotionally But according to charts patterns always ! Even though in 2016 end I suggest to all my known persona that must invest in Bitcoins some of Your money ! But People’s laugh on me in 2017 we all saw A massive Pump in bitcoin from 1200$ —- to $20,000 Marks I which I personally exit At $14,000 marks Which is Unexcepted and Huge soo Much bulls in the market from $14,000 till $20,000 I just keep watching but not get into again till 2018 and in Ethererum to i bought Ethererum in 2017 early months at approx 200$ and Sell @ 1200$ which is 6X for me ..! And after the I keep learning the more Why this crash comes from the facts ! Charts everything I want to know ..! The reason of Crash the Indian finance Minster banned Crypto in between, US Regulatory , Fuds and more .! After that when it’s been oversold in The year  of 2018. It’s correct to $20,000 to $3200 marks the correction was huge also unforgettable for me because I was just a beginner in the market .! Overall I don’t keep any asset in cryto such days...! And in 2019 which the correction done market in Range bound and the charts are pretty well good , and overall the percentage of the bitcoins are much lower like In sale .. I entered again in the Bitcoin & Ethererum market without Some Altcoins .in 2019 and Stay bullish with some Returns excepted for APY !in my mind set and I 2020 when I Saw Some great news , Great institute, massive money Coming into Cryto Space then I stay long and Keep my portfolio Double into Crypto space !and in 2020 October when the price of bitcoin approx 8000$ which is Pretty Good return for me according to my portfolio according to My APY ! I Suggets everyone in my known to Get into cryto space with Some of You percent % For sure not 100 % ..! But that time I was soo much bullish on Cryto space ! 

In 2021 I Keep watching and Get into some alts also which I sold already ! And overall Everyone is Bearish In cryto space now ! So again I am Bullish With my trendlines ..! Disclaimer- not advice to Keep your assets In bitcoins now 

Not recommended To buy/sell I am sharing my own views 

If You guys want I Do a blog in technical charts where I keep & close my all position ! Pls Do like and subscribe my Blogs ! There is Lot of knowledge which I am going to reveal the past experience of my own into cryto space ,lot more next blog will be soon with some charts Study With RSI SUPPORT & RESSISTANCE AREA OF CRYPTO! And overall I am Much Bullish on Ethererum ! 

Keep in Mind not any financial advice !

I love To writing On my personal experience and what I feel we Are going to explore more in Coming blogs So stay tune ! 

Regards 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bitcoin Consolidation

30k Non stop 51k